Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 7: 5 things you could not possibly live without

Well Friends and Family are a given so I'm going with material goods

I ABSOLUTELY can not live without my iphone 4. Yes I wanted to throw out which model it was.


I cant live without internet. The need to stay connected with everyone makes it an addiction

It would be hard to live without tv. I am addicted to this as well and its my favorite form of mindless entertainment

I dont think I could live without a car. Not necessarily my car but a car in general. But I would hate to not be able to escape when I wanted to.

The last thing I couldnt live without is my thyroid medicine. Without it I'm a crazy fat mess. I am so tired and anxious without my meds. If any of you have hypothyroidism then you know exactly what I'm talking about. Its good stuff and makes your hair shiny and your metabolism boosted.



No comments:

Visit Coastal Belle's profile on Pinterest.