Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 4: Favorite TV shows

I am kind of a TV junkie. I like to spend my summers playing outside until well into the evening. I choose however, to spend my fall nights watching my shows. I enjoy comedies and lots of stuff that is currently on TV. I like Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Gossip Girl, and Chelsea Handler. There are also those shows that I own and watch over and over again. Everytime there is a rerun on I watch it. These are the shows that people are true fans of and the ones that I will now list. Here they go....

Arrested Development
I'm gonna blame this one on my intense love of Jason Bateman. Dating all the way back to the Hogan Family in the 80s. This is one of the funniest shows to ever be on tv and I'm sad its gone. I still own all the seasons and watch them on rainy weekends.


How I met your mother
Another all star cast of very funny people made funnier by great writers. This is my current favorite tv show. It reminds of my friends when they are on their A game. I relate to this show and the crazy antics and bets they have. I would probably sleep with Barney Stinson if he told me he was an astronaut and I knew in real life he wasnt gay.

Sex and The City 
I know I recently wrote an entire post about this but Sex and The City is one of the best shows geared towards women. Because lets face it, not many shows are. Its relevant, poignant and damn right funny! This show as I have mentioned before teaches us about friendship, fashion, love, and how to get what you want.


Saturday Night Live
I have stuck by this show for 16 years through thick and thin. I fell in love with the coneheads, the spartan cheerleaders and even the ambiguously gay duo. Wayne's World quotes were a regular around my house and my brother and I would stay up late and try to watch the entire show when he would come home from college. Recently the show hasnt been as funny. I miss the days of Mr Peepers, the Church Lady and Brian Fellows. Betty White brought this show back to life recently and here is one of my favorite new clips from one of my favorite old segments. I still have faith in this show.




1 comment:

Sara Elizabeth said...

Love all of these shows, especially Sex In The City!

Visit Coastal Belle's profile on Pinterest.