Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 17: An Art piece??

REALLY? This is a lame topic. This requires me to take a photo and get it on my computer. I dont have any cool priceless art. I have old signs that I have found in antique shops. I Have a guiness poster framed in my bedroom. I have a gigantic letter C over my bed. In the living room I have 2 antique photos of the 1912 Cambridge University tennis team (I dont even really like tennis). I guess the most expensive piece I have is one given to me for my college graduation. It was by Tiffani Taylor. She is a SCAD graduate and was commissioned to do this piece for me. I love Alice in Wonderland and I'm not sure if she was told this fact but there are images from Alice all over the painting. I love it! What do you think?


Sorry about the quality. I took it with my iphone and uploaded real quick. Didnt feel like photoshopping and making it pretty. 






No comments:

Visit Coastal Belle's profile on Pinterest.