Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 14: a Vacation I would like to take

If you know me well then you know I hate to fly. I abhor, loathe and detest having to get on a plane and I have to be drugged or drunk to go on a flight. So, my Xanax and I have managed to go to Los Angeles and NYC. I have spent time in all parts of the country and even drove across country once. I went to Bermuda when I was 13 but that was before I had anxiety and fears.

I've thought long and hard about my dream vacation and how I would do it. I would have to be very wealthy because I want to cruise around the world. I want a massive solar powered yacht to take myself and my friends on a trip that I've already mapped out.

We would set sail from Miami and cruise the islands of St Barts, Antigua, and Jamaica.


Before going through the Panama canal I would visit Caracas. Once going through the canal I would head down the coast to Peru and Chile. My next stop would be the Galapagos Islands and see the exotic wildlife 


I would then head up and hit Costa Rica and some spots in Mexico before heading west to Hawaii. Then its straight on across and slightly south to Australia to visit some friends. I would cruise the Great Barrier Reef and head into South Asia and the South China Sea. I want to see Thailand, the Phillipines, Singapore and Hong Kong. 

We'd have to head back down past Indonesia to make our way to Sri Lanka and India. We would then head slightly south to see the Maldives and Seychelles. We would visit Kenya and then head up into the Red Sea and see Egypt and Saudi Arabia before arriving in Turkey. Then its over to Greece and the Mediterranean to see Monaco, Italy, France and Spain. 


The Gibraltar strait would take us back up the coast of Portugal so that I could head up and tour the Amsterdam, the UK and my ancestors home of Scotland. I would head a little farther north to see the Nordic states of Norway and Sweden. I would end my trip at the destination I am dying to visit. Iceland!! This would conclude my trip around the world and then we would head back into Canada and catch a quick flight home. The End of Coastal Belle's trip around the Coasts of the world!! This may be far fetched but its MY dream vacation remember?  



No comments:

Visit Coastal Belle's profile on Pinterest.