Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winter Blues

I want to talk about Spring! I want to talk about my upcoming birthday! I want to finalize plans for my best friends bachelorette party! But all I can do is be as dull and predictable as the weather lately. It's warmer in Savannah today, its in the low 60s. Its been raining all week and I've been miserable. Work is slow right now, there is nothing good on tv and I cant force myself to go to the gym. I need motivation, I need sunshine, I need a good man to be a great man!! But that last part is a whole other story.

So, what brings you out of a funk? I've tried my favorite music of Huey Lewis and the News which usually works. I've tried focusing my energy on chores and the dog. He hasnt smelled this good in weeks and my house is dust free. I even bought a new pillow top for my bed which has only caused me to spend more time in it. I have even tried shopping for new clothes but that made me want to go to the gym.

I did find a new blog I like Hyperbole and a half   it makes me smile. I need some good ideas. I have the winter blues and I need to snap out of it. Maybe someone could send me my favorite spring flowers, TULIPS!! Lets not give any man enough credit to come up with that on his own.


No comments:

Visit Coastal Belle's profile on Pinterest.