Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 27: a physical feature you love

I'm going to admit, I am kind of ready for this blog challenge to be over. I've been working on some things for the holidays including a few wish lists and shopping lists that you will enjoy. With only 4 posts left in this set I was asked to write about a physical feature I love.

Now on myself I really love my eyes, and my nose, oh and my great boobs! I like my lips too, I think they are just pouty enough. Okay, I'm happy in my own skin. Here I am with my friend Jeannie showing my favorite features. 
But lets get down and dirty. Lets talk about what feature I love on the opposite sex......No not that, we are keeping this PG 13. I have my own name for the sexiest part of the male body, not many men have them but my favorite male celebrities do. Find the common denominator...hint. its not their abs.

See that little indention on their sides where their pelvis starts? I call them Penis pointers and I love them. I know most people will be more discreet and say they love eyes, smiles, great arms, maybe even abs. I'm just being blunty honest, even if my mom is reading this (Hi Mom, I'm sure you agree with me on this one!) The Penis pointers lead the way.....as the feature I love the most!




No comments:

Visit Coastal Belle's profile on Pinterest.