Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 25: A Recipe and life update

If you actually read my blog I apologize profusely for disappearing for a month. Seriously I'm VERY VERY sorry. The goal of the 30 day challenge was to build up new readers and I didnt follow through. In the past month I have moved back to downtown Savannah with 2 new roommates. Moving downtown brought me closer to my much loved social life. I've had a Glee preview party every Tuesday night, happy hour every Wed night, $1 champagne night every Thursday night, and I have never blogged on the weekends. SO, that being said, I'm living it up right now and havent had time to blog. I promise I will be better.

Day 25 was supposed to be a recipe. So, here is my recipe for 3 cheese crostinis my new fav app.

1 baguette
fresh basil leaves
ricotta cheese
mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese

cut the baguette into small slices. drizzle olive oil on the slices and place one basil leaf on each to cover it. mix the cheeses together and spoon the mixture on top of the leaf. Broil in the oven until golden brown










No comments:

Visit Coastal Belle's profile on Pinterest.