Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa Baby

Dearest Santa Baby,

I've been a good girl and I've had a tough year. The pitfalls were losing my job, having to borrow money from family, having to move to a smaller place, My grandfather getting sick, and not finding Mr. Right. The good things that happened this year were finding a job, making new friends, having fun even when life got me down, paying off my car, and being healthy and losing 15lbs.

So Santa, I think I've done good for other people. I raised $1400 for the humane society of Savannah. I bought multiple homeless people meals this year. I even gave one of them $5 for having a creative sign. I visited people I didnt know in the nursing home. I went to church 3/8 of the Sundays this year. I babysat my niece and nephew when my brother was in a jam. I ran errands for my mom and helped her around her house. I gave clothes and designer shoes to the needy....Santa, I've been a VERY good girl.

What comes with my new less extravagant lifestyle is not having as many wants. So this year I really only want to be happy and healthy in 2010. I'd like to someone come into enough money to buy this house in Savannah.



(courtesy of Cora Bett Thomas Realty) 
If you really wanted to be nice then you'd let me win the lottery so that I could buy this house.


(courtesy of Cora Bett Thomas Realty) 
If you helped me win the lottery I could buy all of the Manolos, Jimmy Choo's, and Louboutin's that I want. Of course I'd buy some for my friends and family too. I could actually donate all of my current clothes to the needy and get all new clothes because I would be able to quit my job and work out religiously and I would NEED the new clothes. I would also love to give my Honda to Charity and I could buy this in its place.


(courtesy of Caradvice.com)

I mean Santa, there is a lot of good that can be done if  I hit the mega million on Friday night. So yes, thats what I want for Christmas. And Santa If you help me get what I want then I'll take you on my Mega Yatch for a tour of the world from sea as opposed to the air which is the only way you've seen it.



No comments:

Visit Coastal Belle's profile on Pinterest.