Saturday, February 4, 2012

Men Playing Angry Birds

Growing up in a household with 2 men I learned that they spent a lot more time "using the bathroom" than I did. My mom would say my Dad was in the library and he usually did have a book in there. But I've always wondered WHY? Why do men take so much longer to do their business than women.

I believe I have found my answer ladies. I work in an office with 7 women and 3 men. I notice the women coming and going pretty quickly from the bathroom but the men seem to linger. My beau also seems to stay a long time. I have found one common link with all of the men I have observed. CELL PHONES!

Where women will sit around and chit chat to take a break or relax, men prefer to go in the privacy of the bathroom and play with their phones. I know this because sometimes at my house I can hear the little words with friends noise going off in the bathroom. They check their stocks, check their emails, watch youtube videos, and yes they play Angry Birds.



I feel Angry Birds is what keeps them in their so long. Those elusive levels that you just cant pass will have them sitting for entirely too much time. So if you are on a time crunch dont let your fella take his phone to the bathroom with him.I promise I've tried it and they are in and out in a much more reasonable amount of time.

No comments:

Visit Coastal Belle's profile on Pinterest.