Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 19: A talent of yours

I have not had the time or energy to continue the 30 day blog. We celebrated my roommates pending move to Columbia for grad school. I had 8 people crammed in my small apartment.

I have many talents including photography, singing (some may say), and cooking. There are lots of people that have these talents. I tried to choose a talent that sets me apart. I think my ability to always be myself is a true talent. Whether I'm with my family, friends from college, colleagues at work or a total stranger...I'm always the same person. No one can say I'm fake. I dont know if this is talent or just a personality trait but I like to think its something that I've worked on and continue to work on, thus its a talent!


No comments:

Visit Coastal Belle's profile on Pinterest.