Monday, June 28, 2010

Music to make you smile

I was having bad day last week and went to lunch with a coworker. As we were sitting there Whitney Houston's "How Will I know" came on the radio. I started singing along and my coworker said "you dont seem in a bad mood now". She was right, that song always makes me happy. I have composed a list of 10 songs that make me insanely happy with links to their videos.

1. Whitney Houston "How Will I know"
2. Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
3. Wham! "Wake me up before you go go"
4. Ben Harper "Steal my Kisses"
5. The Beatles "Octopus' Garden"
6. The Temptations "The way you do the things you do"
7. CCR "Down on the Corner"
8. George Harrison "Got my mind set on you"
9. Jimmy Buffett "Pencil Thin Mustache"
10. Phish "Gin and Juice" (its debatable who actually sang this song. Some credit it to the Gourds)

Hope these make you as happy as they make me!

No comments:

Visit Coastal Belle's profile on Pinterest.