Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh Happy Day

I'm feeling lazy today, I'm gonna blame it on my sinuses. The weather today is perfect. 74 and sunny! Even though I feel as though my head might explode I'm ridiculously Happy. Since I'm feeling lazy and happy I thought I'd do an experiment to increase my readership(since I'm still new to this) and entertain the readers that I have (thanks you guys). Also, if you enjoy reading my randomness then please pass this along to your friends.

Okay so here is what I want to do today. I'm gonna make a list of the top 10 things that make me happy and I want all of you to comment with a few things that make you happy and we'll all have a better day. Here goes.

1. Pulling up to a parking meter and finding that there is still time left on it
2. Giving a gift to someone
3. Snuggling with my Dog
4. Being told that I'm doing a great job at work
5. Unexpected money coming my way
6. Winter to Spring transition
7. Helping a tourist find a great restaurant downtown
8. Seeing an old friend
9. Playing with my niece and nephew
10. Finding a great bargain on something that I've really been wanting

So there you have it, now what makes YOU happy???

7 comments:

Xazmin said...

What makes me happy?

Logging on and finding out someone I don't know has found me and left a comment on my blog!!

Even better...logging on and finding out someone has decided to follow me!

Other things that make me happy...music, my family, my friends and my health!

MDtripmom said...

Hi from SITS! To answer your question, here's some things that make me happy:
1. My family
2. Chocolate!
3. Like you, unexpected money! I got a check for $100 as a gift for my triplets and I was beyond excited.
4. Sleeping in
5. Seeing the smiles and hearing the giggles of my lil' ones
6. When people actually spell my name right
7. My faith in Heavenly Father and in His plan of happiness
8. Hot, steamy showers or a long soak in a bubble bath
9. Using my talents to benefit others
10. Winning blog giveaways

Have a great day! :)

Kate said...

Oooh I love finding a bargain on something I've been wanting too!

Hmm...on my list:
-glitter
-cupcakes
-my chihuahua
-church
-sending/receiving cards
-laughing until I cry
-bloggy friends/bloggy comments

Monica said...

1. My hubby, always!
2. Our 130 lb lap dog!
3. sewing
4. being outdoors, being athletic
5. being with family
6. desserts!!!!
7. getting surprises!
8. surprising someone with a gift
9. comments on my blog!
I am loving your blog! You can consider me your newest follower!

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

great list!!!

Tamara Dawn said...

Aww I saw that you were sad about this post so I thought I would make you HAPPY with a response, lol!

Just a few things that make me happy are:

1. Well behaved boys (too rare an occurance around here!)
2. Bubble baths & warm showers
3. Being able to actually shave my legs.
4. Getting a pedicure
5. Jumping in a pile of leaves
6. Gotta say bloggy love
7. A clean house
8. Finding killer deals
9. Great mascara
10. Discovering I lost 2 lbs for no reason.

Great post! Congrats on being Saucy!!!

MM said...

Things that make me happy:

1. Chik fil A breakfast :)
2. Popcorn and a good movie!
3. Testing a new recipe.
4. A long day on the boat!
5. Getting a handwritten letter.

I am new to the blogging world, too :)

Visit Coastal Belle's profile on Pinterest.