Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SHOCKING NEWS!!!

I think I'm enjoying this time of year. And by this time I mean the dreaded month of November. Dont tell.

So my favorite season is spring because
1. Its my birthday
2. Everything is blooming and pretty
3. i like when it warms up and you have those first few picnic days in the park

We are in the midst of Film Festival this week here in Savannah. I have been hanging out with celebrities and going to some great films. I got to hang out with Ed Burns (he was George in 27 dresses). I still have 4 nights of film festival left and Zach Gilford will be my new friend Friday night, he is the quarterback on Friday Night Lights.

I realized last night when I got home from my after party that daylight savings starts this weekend. Now this doesnt make many people happy, it getting darker earlier. But the way I look at it, my night gets started earlier. I dont have to wait until 1030 to go out. I can go at 9 and wont be the only one at the bar.

There was also a chill in the gloomy air today. This only made me smile because I stopped by starbucks and discovered Peppermint Mochas are back! This is one of the top 10 things that makes me happy when I'm in a bad mood. Its right below Huey Lewis.




No comments:

Visit Coastal Belle's profile on Pinterest.