Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 23: How I want to be remembered

When you think about yourself you only want to focus on the positive aspects of your personality. I have thought long and hard about this post, which is why it took me so long to actually sit down and write it. I feel like my personality is ever evolving and I dont want to think about being remembered right now. Back in junior high I was remembered as the girl who desperately wanted to be 'cool'. I talked too much and said stupid things but craved acceptance. The boys found me highly obnoxious because I didnt know how to lay low.

People from high school probably remember me as being very active. I was in many clubs and held offices in almost all of them. I was yearbook photographer and hosted the school television program (no one remembers me for that because no one watched it). I was even in my high school beauty pageant(that had to be rigged).

College helped me become my own person. I hope I am remembered for being a party queen. A Legend if you will. I hope that the stories of my crazy antics are still spread throughout that campus.

Now, as an adult. I want people to think of me as a caring and hospitable person. I want people to acknowledge the witty charm that I think I have. I want people to appreciate my photography and cooking skills. I strive to be someone that people always want to hang out with and be best friends with. I want my friends now to look back on this time in our lives and say, "I had this friend named Christie and she was SO MUCH FUN, man we had good times".




No comments:

Visit Coastal Belle's profile on Pinterest.